COVID-19 Hotel Guidelines
For your safety in the accommodation
The government has presented the last steps towards an opening of Austria valid from July 1st, which will lead us back to normality:
- Upon arrival, you will need a negative corona test, a confirmation of vaccination* or proof of having had Covid-19 infection (within 90 days) (hereinafter referred to as the "entry test"). This apply for all guests from the age of 12.
- The 1st vaccination is no longer valid. This means that you either have to undergo a 24 hour test or a 48 hour test at the test stations.
- *In Austria, an expiration date has been introduced for visitors with a confirmation of vaccination (corona passports). If you received a second dose more than 270 days before entering Austria, you must be able to present a negative PCR test not older than 72 hours or an antigen test not older than 48 hours in order to enter the border to Austria.
- When you check in, you need to register, as normal procedure in accommodations (after the 22nd of July this is no longer mandatory).
- It is no longer mandatory to wear an FFP2 mask in the generally accessible areas.
- If you use the hotel services such as the restaurant, you need a valid "entry test". You can do a self-test every 24 hours on site under supervision or you can visit one of the test centers for free, these tests are valid 48 hours. This apply for all guests from the age of 12.
- It is also no longer mandatory for the employees to wear a mask, as long as they can show a proof of a negative corona test, a confirmation of vaccination or proof of having had Covid-19 infection.
We ensure for your safety
- Information and safety signs are put up in the hotel.
- Disinfection stations are everywhere at the hot spots.
- Regular control, disinfection and cleaning of frequently touched surfaces.
- Constant Cleaning and disinfection of all areas.
- Use of antiviral products.
- Training of all employees of the safety measures.
- Compliance of all current safety measures
- Our restaurant is open and you will be able to enjoy our great morning buffet, lunch and evening buffet.
- We are making sure that the open area around the buffet is constant cleaned with disinfection.
- You will get your own buffet cutlery to use in the buffet area when you are getting your food.
- Disposable gloves at the buffet area.
- You will get your fixed table that you will have during your whole stay.
Pool and wellness
- There is no longer any limitation of persons in the wellness and pool area.
- We are making sure that the pool and wellness area is cleaned with disinfection.
Playroom for children
- Our playrooms for children will be open.
- We are making sure that the children playroom is cleaned with disinfection.
The following statements apply for Hotel Gabl
We will be updating these according to governmental law and code of conduct.
You can find all guidelines from the Austrian government here:
Our guidelines in the hotel
1. Reserve in advance if possible. Avoid queuing at the reception and in the restaurant.
2. Pay contactless if possible. Pay the invoice preferably with a card.
3. Please, follow the instructions of the employees.
4. Avoid hand shaking and hugs.
5. Wash hands several times a day with soap and water for at least 30 seconds.
6. Avoid touching your face if your hands are not clean.
7. Sneeze or cough in the crook of the arm or in a handkerchief.
8. Do not travel if there are signs of illness. If there are signs during the stay, contact the host.
9. In the restaurant: you will get your own table from the service staff for the entire stay.
With your care you protect yourself as well as the other guests and your hosts!
NEW CANCELLATION POLICY
FOR THE SUMMER SEASON 2021
We offer free cancellation until 30 days before arrival for the travel period 28.05.2021-19.09.2021.
FOR THE WINTER SEASON 21/22
LIKE ALWAYS, WE OFFER A FREE CANCELLATION GUARANTEE UNTIL THE 01ST OF OCTOBER.
AS THE WORLD CHANGES, WE CHANGE WITH IT!
COVID-19 SAFETY INSURANCE
In order to better adapt to the world in which we now live, we have developed a unique insurance for you, for our guests who dream of a summer or winter holiday in Austria and want to travel carefree.
Wath our new insurance offers
In summer (arrival May-September) you can cancel your trip free of charge up to 7 days before arrival.
In winter (arrival December-April) You can convert your trip up to 7 days before arrival into a gift card that is valid for a new trip from May 2022 to April 2023.
The insurance can be purchased from our travel advisors on telephone +43 720 230850 or at email@example.com.
The insurance is binding and can only be added in connection with the booking of the trip, maximum 7 days later.
Download insurance documentation as PDF